ELECTRONICS AC DC ANALYSIS OF DIODE
This course is to teach the principle, operation and characteristics of various electronic devices and their applications in electronic circuits. The objective of this course is to understand the concept, working and application of various electronic devices. The students should be able to use these devices for designing different circuits/products such as power supplies, amplifiers, oscillators and analysers.
What are the course requirement?
- Fundamental knowledge of Semiconductor
- Basic knowledge of circuit solving technique(KVL or KCL)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand the fundamentals diode
- Understand the fundamentals of diodes operation modes
- Complete analysis of half-wave rectifiers
- Complete analysis of full-wave rectifiers
- Complete analysis of diode limiters and clampers
- Troubleshooting of diodes
What is the target audience?
- Any fresher who wants to learn ac & dc analysis of diode
- Students who are interested to pursue careers in engineering would find the course very beneficial for their future. If you are an electronics enthusiast looking to solidify your basics, just go for it.
- This course is not for advanced learners of electronics. This is a foundation course.