- Install the migration device at the programming device / laptop with the source venture.
- Start the migration tool and use it to transform the supply task into the migration record layout with the corresponding file extension ".Amxx".
- Whilst performing this step, make sure that the entire software program required for processing the source assignment is installed on the programming device / computer. This consists of all required carrier packs, hardware assist applications and all the upload-on software vital for processing the original task. If a few products aren't installed, the migration can not be executed or can handiest be in part accomplished.
- Reproduction the migration report to the destination system with the maximum recent installation of the tia portal.
- Observe that all software program required for configuring all the devices indexed within the migration record have to be set up at the vacation spot machine.
- Carry out the migration inside the tia portal and specify the migration record because the supply.
- Test the log record following the migration and systematically paintings thru any remarks inside the newly created venture. Also pay unique attention to the comments in the inspector window after the initial compiling of the configuration.
MIGRATION TOOL FOR TIA PORTAL V13
SHA-256 Checksum for Migration Tool V13 SP2:
SIMATIC_Migration_Tool_TIA_V13_SP2_Upd1.txt (1 KB) Information on SHA-256
Compared to the Migration Tool on the STEP7 / WinCC DVD, the file "SIMATIC_Migration_Tool_TIA_V13_SP2_Upd1.exe" also supports the migration of WinCC flexible 2008 SP5 projects.
HOW TO MIGRATE PLC PROGRAM?
LOADING DATA INTO THE PLC
Choose the connection mode, as well as the Inter@ Pro/100GT Destktop network adaptor, and try all interfaces. Then your device will appear, and you will just have to select it, and click on "LOAD" to transfer your program. After performing this action, another window will open with the title "Assign the IP address" and you will select "YES".