- Counter (ctu: counter up) .
- Counter (ctd: counter down) .
- Counter / counter (ctud: counter up / down) .
- CU: Count enter, when the logic nation of the cu input changes from nation 0 to nation 1 (growing area), the counter is incremented by way of 1.
- R: Reset enter, while the country r input logic changes from nation zero to kingdom 1, the counter cost is forced to 0 irrespective of the kingdom of the cu input.
- PV: Setting the counter cost. (in the example above four)
- CV: Memo phrase for displaying the counter price or using the counter cost somewhere else in the program.
- Q: Q is in common sense kingdom 1 if the modern be counted fee (cv) is same to or more than the price allotted to the pv enter. (cv≥pv)
- Be aware: The ctu counter does no longer have the ld (load) input.
- CD counter: Upcounting input, when the good judgment kingdom of the cd input changes from nation 0 to country 1 (growing aspect), the counter is decremented by means of 1.
- LD: Input "loaded when the common sense nation of the ld enter changes from state 0 to state 1, the counter value (cv) is compelled to the value set at the pv enter no matter the status of the cd enter.
- PV: Putting the counter price. (inside the above instance 10).
- CV: Memo word for showing the counter fee or the usage of the counter fee somewhere else within the program. Be careful not to reuse reminiscence bits m101.0 to m102.7 for something else inside the software.
- Q: The output q, is in good judgment nation 1 if the present day matter cost (cv) is identical to or much less than zero. (cv≤0).
- NOTE: the ctd counter does now not have the enter r (reset )
- CU: Be counted input, while the good judgment country of the cu input changes from kingdom zero to nation 1 (rising part), the counter is incremented by 1.
- CD: Down enter, when the good judgment nation of the cd enter changes from country 0 to kingdom 1 (rising area), the counter is decremented by means of 1.
- R: Reset input, while the logic nation of the as r input changes from state 0 to nation 1, the cost of the counter is forced to zero regardless of the kingdom of the cu enter.
- LD: Enter "loaded", when the logical kingdom of the enter ld changes from kingdom 0 to state 1, the price of the counter (cv) is pressured to the price set on the pv input regardless of the nation of the cd enter.
- PV: Placing the counter price. (within the above example 10)
- QD: The output q, is in good judgment nation 1 if the cutting-edge count number cost (cv) is same to or much less than zero. (cv≤zero).
- CV: Word of flag for displaying the counter value or using the counter value elsewhere inside the software. Be cautious no longer to reuse memory bits m101.0 to m102.7 for whatever else inside the software.
- QU: The q output is in logic state 1 if the cutting-edge remember cost (cv) is same to or extra than the cost allotted to the pv enter. (cv≥pv)