- Statistics alternate among the distinct commands is rapid and easy.
- It's far possible to build commands with decentralized inputs and outputs.
- Faraway get admission to by master systems to the special instructions viable.
- The wiring work over traditional controls is significantly lower.
- Visualizations, fault messages, etc. May be centrally processed and archived.
Typical bus systeM
1- STAR TOPOLOGY
Can remove a station without the whole network falls
- Easy expansion
- Easy fault location
- Extremely high transfer rate
The large wiring work generates large costs, if the central node fails, the network is unavailable.
2- RING TOPOLOGY
Due to low labor wiring, inexpensive easy addition of a station by cutting the ring network
More expensive wiring work than a bus topology network.
3- line topology
- low cost, because low wiring work
- Possibility to easily add a station
- A wiring problem on one of the nodes little disrupt the rest of the network
- Performance reduced in case of heavy loads
- When the support is broken, it is the entire system that no longer works.
4- TREE TOPOLOGY
- Easy expansion at any time
- Wiring is very flexible
- A terminal failure does not affect the rest of the installation.
- The failure of a peripheral station may result in failure of other stations.
5- TRANSMISSION TECHNIQUES
- Shielded against external disturbances
- Twisted to prevent inductive coupling
- The electrical resistance of the conductor limit the operating range.
6- LIGHT SYSTEM
- Can be used over great distances
- Practically immune to interference
- Transmission of high speed data
- Complicated connection
- More expensive than twisted pair
- Laying expensive because of the rigidity of material (large radius)
The Example of this network is: WLAN (wifi)
- No need for a connection line
- Simple design
- The inconvenient electromagnetic radiation sensitive people
- Expensive component.
The as-i bus (actuators sensors interface) is a sensor/actuator bus most effective master/slave who used to attach sensors or pre-actuators to a particular cable (2 sons) wearing data and power. This bus is completely standardized (non-proprietor) and permits using technologies from numerous manufacturers (interoperability). The controller's why with a coupler as-i.
The asi bus has many advantages :
- The reduction of the volume of the control cabinet
- The minimization of errors
- The ups master replaces the i / o boards
- Deleting the connection terminals
- Connect each sensor / actuator anywhere, so anywhere in the ups cable via the slave modules without to go through the i / o cards the as-i bus thus avoids many disadvantages such as:
- The many risks of errors
- Long and laborious tests
- Many connection terminals
- To connect each sensor / actuator directly to the plc i / o boards
- To reduce the costs of study, documentation, manufacturing and maintenance.
- Bus master: plc comprising a card which manages this type of bus p.es.
- Cable: wire cable over which the information and power to connected components. Round section 1.5 2.5 food 1.5 connection accessories: passive splitter, conversion interfaces for basic components, diversions and repeaters .
Active splitters, sensors, hmi (keyboard, push buttons), actuators, pre-actuators, the distributors of the signaling elements.
If you have any question or if you want to share information about this with us/others so kindly use comments process below. And you can discuss it in discussion forum too.