- Assist of the elevated portfolios of simatic s7-1500 and s7-1200 controllers.
- Team engineering – several folks can work simultaneously on one venture.
- Consistent further improvement of programming language elements (lad, fbd, stl, scl and graph).
- Upload of the hw configuration and the person application inclusive of actual values for carrier functions.
- Automated look for software program updates.
- Many usability enhancements for green engineering.
The gadget integrator integrates discrete structures making use of a variety of techniques such as computer networking, organisation software integration, enterprise method control or guide programming.
SIEMENS SIMATIC TIA PORTAL STEP 7 PRO V13
- Control degree
- Operator’s degree
- Controller’s level
Subdefinition: Automation consists of the essentials of the drives (frequency converter + motor), a programmable good judgment control in addition to a panel to the visualization.
DOWNLOAD TIA PORTAL V13 FREE
TIA PORTAL V13 System Requirements
Your PC must meet the following minimum requirements for installing STEP 7 Basic / Professional V13:
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Dual Core 2.2 GHz (Ivy/Sandy Bridge) or better.
- Main memory:
- 4GB for PC/PG hardware 32-bit operating system.
- Available Hard disk space: 5 GB.
- Screen: 1024x768.
STEP 7 Professional / Basic V13 have been released for use under the following operating systems (64-Bit, Windows 7 also 32-Bit).
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (STEP 7 Basic only).
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise SP1.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (STEP 7 Basic only).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
- Microsoft Server 2008 R2 StdE SP1 (STEP 7 Professional only).
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 StdE.
- Microsoft Windows XP won't be supported.
You can also install other versions of STEP 7 on your computer in parallel to STEP 7 (TIA-Portal) V13:
- STEP 7 (TIA-Portal) V12.
- STEP 7 (TIA-Portal) V11.
- STEP 7 V5.4 or V5.5.
- STEP 7 Professional 2006/2010.
- STEP 7 Basic V10.5.
- STEP 7 Micro/WIN.
Parallel online operation of STEP 7 V5.5 or older versions and STEP 7 Basic / Professional V13 is not enabled.
Compatibility with other SIMATIC HMI products:
You can install the following SIMATIC HMI products on your hard disk in parallel to STEP 7 (TIA-Portal) V13:
- WinCC flexible (from 2008) and;
- WinCC (from V7.0+SP2).
WinCC V7.0+SP1 or lower cannot be installed in parallel to STEP 7 (TIA-Portal) V13.