CARGO CLEARING MEMORY
- create a project with hardware configuration
- click on "online connection"
- select all blocks
- press the "delete" key
- select "delete blocks from the device"
- click on "yes"
The block ob1 exists in the project (indicated by the blue half-moon) and in the plc (indicated by the orange half-moon).
Note: if these 2 blocks were identical, the 2 half-moons would be green.
- Blocks fc1, fc2 and fc3 are absent from the project and present in the plc (indicated by the orange half-moon).
- By following the procedure these blocks can be deleted from the mmc.
CLEARING THE WORKING MEMORY AND SYSTEM MEMORY
- All application data and the full content of the cpu working memory are deleted.
- CPU cut all links with other communication partners
- If a memory card is used, cpu copies the significant part for the execution of the program saved in the internal working memory. New start (transition from "stop" to "run")
- During a restart, all the image memory of the process and all non-retentive data is cleared, the settings for the cpu and all the modules are placed on values by default; then the cyclic program processing begins the reading of the image memory of the input process (mie).