Hi all. If you are going to become an electrician and want to select ship job as profession. So you will need some documents such as SSB. The syllabus for the test of Electrician is below. I also would like to share some videos and other tricky questions with you here below so you can make your mind for that.
Electrician SSB exam syllabus
The syllabus for making Electrician SSB exam's is below. Please write us your thoughts about it so we will try to update it. For any suggestion of training, you can also contact me directly.
1- Electrical Circuits
- Series and Parallel circuits.
- Single wire, two wire, and three wire circuits.
- Simple calculation of current, voltage, and resistance.
- Testing of circuit, navigation light circuit etc.
2- Electrical Instruments
- Circuits principle of these above instruments and construction details.
- Fair knowledge of Electrical units.
4- BASIC KNOWLEDGE
- Residual magnetism
- Lines of force
- induce e.m.f
- ohm's law
- Principles and working of AC & DC generators.
- Principles and working of AC & DC motors.
6- MAIN SWITCHBOARD
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of instruments and safety devices fitted on main panel.
- Putting Alternator/Generators in parallel. / Parallel connections of generators.
- Synchronisation of generators or motors.
- Fault tracing in generators, alternators and motors.
DOWNLOAD ELECTRICIAN SSB EXAMS SYLLABUS
Please download the file below for the preparation of electrician exams for SSB (seamen service book).
Electrician SSB Exams Questions Answers
Important questions answers , solutions of the syllabus mentioned above, and important automation video tutorials are here. Please click on below button to redirecting on solution page.
Electrician SSB Important Interview QAs
Interview exams questions answers for the position of Electrician . Visit this electrician SSB Important Interview QAs and get to know how you can learn and get success in it.